We had a wonderful week! Adelie and I were loving life on Friday together...finally a sunny-blue-sky day! Made us both so happy!! It's super cold here this week, so we'll probably stay bundled up inside most of the week...but this weekend is looking nice & warm (maybe low 40s!!!!). Bring on the spring!!!! I can't wait till it's warm again and Adelie & I can enjoy our daily walks and trips to the park & swings. She loved her stroller rides before & I'm sure she'll love them even more now that she's older. I just can't wait to be outside again! I sure love the fresh air & sunshine.
The pregnancy is going really well. I'm feeling healthy...and very pregnant. I'm over 28 weeks along now...less than 12 weeks to go! I have a feeling this little lady is going to come in April...maybe she'll make it to her due date (May 1st), but I doubt she'll come much later. I can't wait to meet our new daughter. I have a feeling this last trimester is going to fly by....soon enough we'll have 2 little sweethearts to keep us busy.
Adelie is melting our hearts lately. She is such a doll. She's crawling really well now & has learned to pull herself up onto furniture & stand really strong. It's pretty funny seeing her stand in her crib, waiting for us in the morning (and in the middle of the night....multiple times....). She's so cute. She's very vocal lately too...making lots of silly noises & laughing at daddy...she loves to eat...anything...mostly blueberries (which make life a little messy!!). It's really a joy to see her grow so quickly. I love being a mom!!!!! It's amazing.
5 comments:
Adelie starts on the blog once again! Great pictures. Agreed, bring on the spring. For those mild weather people out there, our winters make the spring, summer, and fall so, so enjoyable! Okay...next post we all need a baby name.
Actually, I meant to say that Adelie "stars" on the blog once again!
what a little bug! Adelie is SO adorable (a little Leanna!) and I can't believe we have seen her so few times. We are coming out to MN this summer so see you guys and the new addition...it can't come soon enough!
So happy you're coming this summer. Adelie needs time
with her Aunt Lib & Uncle Mark!!!! And I think we still need to have a bonfire at mom & dad's and maybe some payback for that crazy tube ride!! :) let us know when you know when you'll be here...so we can keep that time wide open. So happy you're making the trip out! We really, really miss you!! Xo!
Amen - Adelie does need some time with Aunt Lib and Uncle Mark! The blog is alive and kicking - thanks for posting pics! Miss you guys!
-Mark
Post a Comment