It's been a fun month! Life is getting so exciting as we approach the little baby girl's arrival...only 8 more weeks! I know this last part of the pregnancy is going to pass quickly...and soon enough we'll have 2 darling girls to keep us smiling. I can't wait to see how Adelie is with her baby sister. She's still such a little girl herself...I don't know what she's going to think. She turns 1 in 14 days!!! I can't believe how quickly this past year has gone. It makes me a little teary (ok, a LOT teary!!!) to think of how fast the first year passed. But, we have been so incredibly blessed with happiness this past year. Adelie has brought more joy to our life than Nate or I could have ever anticipated. I truly believe that life doesn't really begin until you have kids. I have never been so incredibly happy. She brings an element of happiness and cheer to our days that cannot compare to any other joy. I can't begin to imagine what life will be like in 8 weeks...but I am confident that our love will continue to grow as a family and our experiences will be even more wonderful with the addition of our new daughter. As I type that, I realize that it still hasn't fully sunk in yet that we will have 2 daughters...and it likely won't until she's here. With that said, I am incredibly excited and overjoyed and full of gratitude that I have been blessed to be a mother. I never could have dreamed of a life so beautiful.
Here are a few photos from the past few weeks (valentine breakfast, playing in the snow, and more Adelie pics). Adelie has made great progress crawling around the house and getting into everything and standing really strong! It's so fun to see her grow and develop! She loves watching Nate from the door...especially when he is building her a snow fort/castle! He's such a wonderful daddy.
2 comments:
We are so excited to see you!! Weekend come faster, come faster! I feel like I'm going to be meeting Adelie for the first time because she was so young when we first met her!
Your Valentines breakfast looks SO tasty!
Haaaaaa. I have to show the snow fort to Mark. He has been really intent on making one but has lacked eh, we'll blame it on the lack of snow :)
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment