Sorry about the photo overload, but I wanted to share some of my favorites from the trip. We had an absolutely amazing vacation with my mom to California! The entire trip was fantastic. It was so great to see Ryan and Heather and their darling family. Their boys are adorable and it was precious to see Adelie playing with her cute cousins. She and Finn had an especially good time together! She loved following him around and watching his every move! It really made my heart melt to see Adelie with baby Jude. I don't think she noticed him until about day 2 or 3 but when she did, it was really sweet to see her studying him...and pretty funny to see her trying to climb into the bouncy chair with him. I can't wait to see what she does with a baby sister!!
We had a beautiful view of Laguna Beach from our hotel room balcony! It turns out Adelie is just as much of a 'water girl' as her mommy. She loved touching the ocean water (even though it was super cold!) and she was so entertained watching the waves crashing in. One of my favorite parts of the trip was taking her on an early morning walk on the beach, just the two of us. It was so special to have that one on one time with my favorite little sweetheart. She was loving it just as much as me. It's a memory that will forever remain special to me.
Another favorite memory: Adelie's first carousel ride!!! I was so excited to visit the carousel with her. I knew she would love it. It was every bit as exciting as I expected. She rode a panda bear for her first ride...it doesn't get better than that! It was super cute seeing Finn & Adelie loving the carousel together. We were the only ones on the carousel & it was truly precious!!! I could have stayed there all night...and I'm sure she could have too...so fun!
2 comments:
We had a wonderful time with you! So, so, so much fun! I am so glad you guys stayed in Laguna - it was like a vacation for us too. Adelie is so precious, those pictures of Adelie and Finn together are priceless. I am so glad you guys made it out here to visit us while she was still young. These pictures will be so fun to look back on.
*Adelie on that panda really was so cute!
Great pictures. Glad you were able to make the trip happen with mom. Interesting that Adelie hadn't noticed Jude for a few days--must have been a quiet baby! I am sure you'll hold alot of special memories from the trip. Ryan and Heather are great hosts! Dad
Post a Comment