4.30.2011

playing the waiting game...


Tomorrow's the big day! May 1, 2011!!! Baby girl's due date....and so we wait!

We made a trip to the hospital on Monday, thinking maybe my water broke...but no luck. Sent home without a baby!! I think it'd be great if she was born on Mother's Day, but I'm not sure I want to wait another week for her arrival. I'm feeling pretty good - lots of contractions & a decent amount of pain, but happily waiting...I can't wait to see her sweet face. Adelie is going to love having a little sister.

5 comments:

Peter and Cindy said...

The waiting game is much easier for the grandparents... but still, dad and I are anxious for her arrival. We've started calling her "Baby C" since we don't know her first name... hint, hint!

Are we playing the letter game where Nate texts each of us a letter and we have to figure out her name? As I recall, Mark was a vicious competitor, but Emily won the contest! Adelie Ella . . . .

Hurry up now! The suspense is awful!

Mark and Libby Miller said...

can't wait! keep us posted!!!

Peter and Cindy said...

Okay...please explain the delay. Are you two poor planners, or what? Dad M

Heather and Ryan said...

Do you have an inducement appointment scheduled?

Leanna said...

If I don't go into labor this weekend, they'll induce me early next week :)

Soon!! Soon!!