4.30.2011

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

A few more photos from Easter Sunday. Adelie LOVED her Easter basket! She has enjoyed it all week. She gets so excited to open up the eggs...and she carries them around with her...and hides them...and stores them in the basket of her tricycle! It's hilarious.

Nate picked out the funny bumblebee hat. I was not a huge fan at first (of course I wanted to keep her basket sweet & feminine....) but she loves that silly thing!! We all took turns wearing it. Pretty silly. I have a feeling that goofy hat will keep us laughing for a long time.

2 comments:

Mark and Libby Miller said...

aww man this is a hilarious post. i love the twins egg shirt, and the pic of her with the bee hat on is just precious - such great memories.

-m

Heather said...

K, just noticed the movie 'Tangled' in her easter basket. I think I need to buy that movie. I rented it two days ago from red box - Finn LOVED the movie. That horse, Maximus Finn LOVES. He squeals, and squeals when he sees the horse on tv. I returned it, and he was so sad. He kept pointing at his horse and then to the tv screen. That movie was SO cute, good message for kids too. I think that's what got me thinking about Adelie and Baby Girl # 2's hair! Ah little A! Her first real Easter looked like a major success.