We LOVE LOVE LOVE Twins baseball games! We got lucky last weekend with some awesome tickets behind home plate....Twins v Indians (Nate's fave team). Mom & Dad joined us and we had a wonderful time enjoying outdoor baseball in a gorgeous ballpark on a perfect, sunny spring (Easter) day! Adelie dressed the part with her 'Twins' Easter egg shirt (which she got that morning from the Easter bunny!). It was so much fun. I absolutely LOVE Twins games...so exciting! The game was action-packed & the Twins won...YAY!
1 comment:
Aunt Lelers!!! I LOVE these posts, Adelie looks adorable in all these pictures. I was thinking about her randomly yesterday while I was making cookies. I lover her so much. I was thinking about baby # 2 first - wondering if she is going to have brown or blonde hair like Adelie. She has just won me over! So special, it's hard to imagine someone as special as Adelie but there is in there! Can't wait for her to be here too -
*I"m predicting brown hair like Nate
Post a Comment