We're 8 days from our due date, and I could not be more excited for this baby girl's arrival. I can't wait to see her sweet face!!! I remember vividly the first moments with Adelie, and I can't wait to experience it all again with our new little darling. Those first hours (and days...and weeks...and year...) are the most beautiful moments I've ever experienced in life.
Being a mom is definitely the most amazing blessing in life. I cannot express how grateful I am to be Adelie's mom. And I can't wait to meet this little sweetheart and feel even more gratitude. My heart is completely full as I think of the joy that is yet to come. I am so excited to meet her...and I can't wait for that first moment when we are all together as a family...Nate, Adelie, baby, and me!!
I am so thankful for my friends and family who have been such a great support to me in this exciting journey! We will let you know when she is on her way!!!! Please keep us in your prayers. I will need all the strength possible! Love you all.
3 comments:
Miss you and love you guys!! We're thinking of you- can't wait for her to make her big debut!
Ohhhhh, I loved this tender post. We, too, cannot wait for baby to come. You guys are so adorable as fam - only to get more adorable I am sure. Cannot WAIT for July to meet her.
You'll do great! Love, Dad
Post a Comment