5.29.2011

THE DUCK

6 comments:

Heather said...

Love, Love, Love, LOVE! Toad brightened my day. Finn was watching the movie with me and glued. I loved the music put to it. Adelie's outfit is darling. Nate, awesome job! That movie was so fabulous, we got to end this comment so Finn and I can watch it again. That is SO cute that she loves her duck!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, so adorable and well made!! Your girls are always so put together, you could bring them to a photo shoot at any given moment and no styling would be necessary!! Great song choice too, her steps fit the beat!! I love how she taps it at the end, like - yup, here it is :)

Peter and Cindy said...

Gotta smile at that one! That's great--including a bit of suspense and music! Thanks for sharing! Dad M

Ryan said...

haha! Finn just loves this video, we've watched it a few times now. Now after seeing it a few times, I notice little Kennedi in the background, so cute! I love it when Adelie points to the duck super enthusiastic with a big smile on her face! Awesome, awesome, you guys will love being able to look back on that.

Libby said...

Ohhhhh, Mark and I lovvveed this sweet little video. Way to go putting the whole thing together! My favorite part is how excited she got and pointed...precious girl!

Leanna said...

Nate gets all the credit for that bit of cuteness!! He taught her to identify 'the duck!!' and put together this fun little clip. We will have to post more videos! She is hilarious lately...seriously cracking us up!!! She has quite the personality, that little one. I love it. Not sure where she gets it, but she's a wild woman for sure. I'll try to capture some of her goofiness on video one of these days. Thanks for all your comments!! Glad you each enjoyed it...especially Finn! :) Love you all.