Tomorrow is Kennedi's one month birthday! This past month has been full of wonderful moments. If you're wondering why we haven't posted more photos of Kennedi, it's because she sleeps all the time!!!!! She's been a little more awake this past week, so hopefully that means she will start to be awake more often! Her hair has been changing all month. It was so dark & full when she was born...and it's slowly lightening up. She's lost a lot of it already too. So, we'll see what it ends up looking like. She's a sweet little girl. I love her so much. I can't wait to see her little personality develop. Adelie has been an incredible big sister! She gives Kennedi kisses and loves snuggling up to her. I love my girls!
2 comments:
What cuties!! Kennedi is really starting to grow into her look! I have a feeling these two will look SO similar... especially when you go from picture 2 to picture 3! Such little dolls :)
I was thinking the same thing when I saw these pictures! Their eyes are so similar.
Post a Comment