5.22.2011

We miss you already, Emily!

We loved having Emily in town this week. We had a wonderful time with her here. I wish time didn't pass so quickly. It seems like she just arrived, and now she's headed home. 

I love living in MN, but I truly miss my siblings. Each of you makes my life richer, and each of you are so, so, so special to me. I admire each of you & look up to you in so many ways.  I could not be more grateful for the friendships we share, and the memories we've had together. I feel so blessed to be your sister. 

We miss you already, Emily. Come back soon.

Also, how cute is the picture of Adelie & my dad swinging together? This is one of my all time favorites!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks like you had a great week with lots of sweet family moments! I'm loving all the pink... I see Adelie is still rocking her squeakers! You are such a natural, I love the picture with you and baby K!

Emily said...

I love this post. I miss you all already, too! It was so fun seeing you guys. Someday hopefully we'll live a little closer to each other. I love the pictures of Adelie on the swing. I am glad you printed that one. Love you!

Heather said...

That's an awesome photo! The lake looks so inviting, and that sail boat in the background is so sweet. Glad Emily got to come and have a good visit. Great photos! Your blog provides such awesome eye candy.