6.26.2011

alice visits MN!

Nate's mom, Alice, came to visit us and meet Kennedi. She left on Friday and I know Adelie is already really missing her. Alice & Adelie played, played, played!!!! She really spoiled her!! Well, she really spoiled all of us. She made us some wonderful meals (delicious scallops...amazing asparagas risotto...mmmmm!!). She also made some fantastic zucchini bread (I'm going to have to make some more this week...since we've already eaten the whole loaf she made. Hopefully I can make it half as good as she did...it's Nate's favorite from childhood!!). We got some time to ourselves (which never happens anymore!). We went on a couple good runs...and we had a date night & went to a movie. Also, I was able to make a ton of progress on my sprinklybaby project with her here. I was able to finish everything I had started - I was SO happy to get everything started. Thank you, Alice!!! We are so excited for her to visit again in September with Jim! We miss you, Nona! We all love you!!!! Thank you for everything. 

3 comments:

Libby said...

hahaha, my favorite is of the three - Nate, Adelie and Kennedi- and Adelie is giving Kennedie a 'love stroke' to the face. Sooo cute.

Leanna said...

ha! I know!!! that picture is SO funny to me too. Kennedi gets a lot of "love" from Adelie, that's for sure!!

Jenny said...

Aww, looks like they had a good time with Grandma! Man those little dolls just keep getting cuter!