6.26.2011

happy 2nd anniversary!

We celebrated our 2nd anniversary on June 12th up at the lake. We had a wonderful long weekend celebrating with the girls.

We had some great food & fun bonfires. Nate caught a lot of fish...and he put in a dock!!!! hahaha! Check out that outfit! That's the handsome man I married...speaking of handsome, look at those socks & shoes he's wearing while fishing! ha!!

It's been a happy 2 years...and we're looking forward to all that is ahead!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Love all the new posts, I can't believe how much Kennedi has grown! Every new post you put up she looks so different. Love all the girls outfit, Adelie's polka dotted dress is darling, and I love Kennedi's matching hat in the first pic. Great pictures Lelers!

Jenny said...

Great photos, Leanna!!! It looks like you guys had a blast. Not everyone can pull off those waders, but I think Nate does them justice :)