7.13.2011

watering the flowers

I wanted to snap a few photos of some of my current barrettes for sale, so we had some fun watering the flowers together. Adelie loves watering all the flowers in the yard. It's super cute. She would water flowers for hours if I let her.

3 comments:

Heather McClellan said...

Leanna, I LOVE your cute hair barrettes...and seeing your darling girls! Hope you are adjusting to having 2! I will sooo be buying some of your clips in the near future. Unfortunately I don't think my little girl will have enough hair to sport them for quite a while!

Peter and Cindy said...

Now that's a cute little helper!

Leanna said...

Thanks, Heather!! Your family is adorable - life with 2 little ones is busy, huh?!!! I love it!! Thanks for your nice words :) I wish we lived closer so our kids could play together. I know Adelie would love little Grant...and Kennedi & baby Jane would for sure be buds!!