I love comparing photos of the girls - here's one of kennedi smiling today - and one of adelie to compare (kennedi is 8 weeks - adelie was 10 weeks in this picture...) so cute!
6 comments:
Jenny
said...
That side by side is darling!!! What little beauties :) I am loving the coloring in the top four pictures, how in the world did you get that, it almost reminds me of pictures from the 70's.
I love the side-by-side too! I love comparing pictures of them. So fun!! Glad you like the colored pics. I love them!! I have an app on my phone (instagram) that applies filters to photos...I don't know much about it- I just got it. It's fun though!!!
Cute pictures! Adelie and Kennedi look so much alike. I cant believe that Kennedi is already showing so much expression, exciting! Love the latest Sprinkly Baby post, those barrettes are so cute! I didn't think you could make those any better, and voila you do! Amazing :)
6 comments:
That side by side is darling!!! What little beauties :) I am loving the coloring in the top four pictures, how in the world did you get that, it almost reminds me of pictures from the 70's.
I love the side-by-side too! I love comparing pictures of them. So fun!! Glad you like the colored pics. I love them!! I have an app on my phone (instagram) that applies filters to photos...I don't know much about it- I just got it. It's fun though!!!
i love these pics! can't wait to meet miss kennedi!!
m
I forget that you haven't met her yet! We are SO SO SO excited to see you guys. It's going to be a blast!!!! Love you.
OOhhh my goodness! Leanna - you guys make some CUTE babies ;) I love the first pictures, that old vintage look is so pretty. See you so soon!
Cute pictures! Adelie and Kennedi look so much alike. I cant believe that Kennedi is already showing so much expression, exciting!
Love the latest Sprinkly Baby post, those barrettes are so cute! I didn't think you could make those any better, and voila you do! Amazing :)
Post a Comment