we have some better, longer videos of Adelie splishin & splashin...but this is a nice quick one...she's our little water lover!!! so fun! we took her there today with my best friend, jenny, and she loved it just as much!! that water is cold...but so refreshing on these hot summer days. adelie was loving it! we'll be back for more tomorrow...maybe I can get some more footage. she's hilarious!
2 comments:
Jenny
said...
I love it - a shout out on the blog!!! That park was awesome and she sure does love that water!
Jenny, we had so much fun with you!!!! Adelie loves playing with you!! We are on our way back to the park now! Can't get enough of that place...we would love to see you again soon!
2 comments:
I love it - a shout out on the blog!!! That park was awesome and she sure does love that water!
Jenny, we had so much fun with you!!!! Adelie loves playing with you!! We are on our way back to the park now! Can't get enough of that place...we would love to see you again soon!
Post a Comment