8.31.2011

bubbles everywhere!

We are having fun this morning!!!! Adelie loves to play with her bucket & watering can...and today was even more fun...we added some bubbles to the mix! So fun!

3 comments:

Peter and Cindy said...

Of course the last picture is the best with that great smile. I was looking for something she might be cleaning--but no...life of a kid...just playing! dad

Heather said...

Love these bubble pictures! SO CUTE, I miss those girls! Excited to hear how the race went this weekend. Was it this last weekend or next weekend? Anyways just checking in! We miss you guys - we are already thinking about our next MN trip! You'll have to let me know sometime what your holiday plans are.

XOXOXO from Mr Finn and Jude!

sprinklybaby said...

I just saw this! love you, Heather!! I'll keep you posted on the holidays - I think we're going to try to get out to Cleveland over Christmas...but not sure on the dates yet. Maybe we could all have Thanksgiving here? Or do something over New Years? I miss you guys like crazy. Love you. Love you.