8.23.2011

buddies!

So great to have Ryan & Heather & Finn & Jude here!!!!! We are super excited to spend the week with them. I'm sure the kids are going to be in heaven (me too)! They are going to have so much fun together. I know Adelie is super excited to have some buddies to play with. Who better than Finn & Jude? These two are SO cute. I can't get over how adorable they are. Darling. We had a nice lunch with them today at Stella's rooftop. Can't wait to spend the rest of the week with them. Isn't the last picture hilarious? It cracked me up when I saw it on my camera! Nice toss, Mr. Finn.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How sweet!!! Hope you have a great week!!!

Leanna Cartwright said...

such a fun week! the kids were adorable together...I'll post more pictures soon. I'm super tired today!! :)