8.29.2011
cousin love.
We had a super fun week last week! Ryan & Heather & their darling little boys, Finn & Jude were here visiting!! We had been looking forward to this visit all summer. I was so excited to see the little kids all together. It did not disappoint! We had a terrific time. The kids (Adelie & Finn especially) were so cute together. Such a fun-filled week. So many wonderful memories. It's crazy how fast these kids grow up. I was so excited to see them all together at this tender age. I sure love my girls...and seeing them with their adorable cousins was precious. I will always cherish the memories we made this past week. So sweet. We miss you guys so much already. I wish we lived closer. Having our families together was wonderful. Love you all. Thanks, mom & dad for the wonderful week!!! Your house is beautiful & such a fun spot for everyone to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment