Adelie sure loved her first ice cream cone! We love Adele's. It's one of our favorite places in MN. We 'may' have gone 2 days in a row...with that said, here's Adelie with her 2nd cone:
She wouldn't be your daughter if she didn't have a little sweet tooth! :)
P.s. we were talking at lunch today and my coworkers brought up that ice cream place you posted about on sprinklybaby....they were from kentucky and loved that kind too. Apparently they sell it at Smith's now...I'll have to try it when I finish my current ice cream! :)
2 comments:
She wouldn't be your daughter if she didn't have a little sweet tooth! :)
P.s. we were talking at lunch today and my coworkers brought up that ice cream place you posted about on sprinklybaby....they were from kentucky and loved that kind too. Apparently they sell it at Smith's now...I'll have to try it when I finish my current ice cream! :)
your hair looks good!
Post a Comment