12.04.2011

would you like a mustache?

I know the photos are a bit excessive, but I just think Adelie is the cutest playing with her new playdough! She loves loves loves it. I was doing some Christmas shopping & saw the playdough & thought Adelie would have fun with it...it has not disappointed. She really loves it. It's so cute watching her creativity & curiosity at play. The first few times she played with it, she spent most of the time figuring out the texture, and pulling it apart....and smashing it back together...but she soon advanced to a silly, silly, silly playdough artist! Check out her latest work: noses, eyebrows, and my favorite...the mustache! Grandpa Miller hung out with us on Saturday night (cheering on the Badgers with us!!!!) and he got in on the playdough-nose-action! Too funny. Thanks for joining in on the fun, dad! I know Adelie loved seeing 'pa' with his playdough nose. Adelie is such a ham sometimes! I adore her.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome! These pictures are great! I can't believe how big she's getting... and that hair! I'm loving the 2 little buns and headband. :)

Heather said...

I love her tee! Adelie is so darling. Good creations little A! We are SO excited to see you guys too. Finn loves looking at picture of Adelie on the blog. Jude and Kennedi are going to have fun playing with each other too.

Was that intense or what! We loved watching that game, was it just us or did it seem like the first half was so long!? By the end we were like wooah, 5 hours of football! Great way to end the season though. Finn was yelling with us, "YES! Yes! Yes!"

Libby said...

Ohhhhhh, sssoooo cute! The creativity of kids is so sweet and so inspiring. So lucky to have adorable little ones to play with!