11.26.2011

Hollidazzzzzzzle!

We love the Hollidazzle Parade! It is such a fun, sparkly parade! If you live outside of Minneapolis, you're missing out!! So many colorful Christmas-light-covered characters & floats. There's nothing like it. It's awesome. I love it. It was especially fun last night with Adelie & Kennedi. The girls are sick, so we were a little hesitant to go last night - but the weather was perfect! Hard to beat a 50 degree night in Minneapolis on November 25th...so we headed to downtown Minneapolis, and it was well worth it! Adelie loved it! She wasn't a fan of sitting on Nate's shoulders....but otherwise, she was happy as can be! Kennedi was bright-eyed as well! So great. I think I love it just as much as the children!!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

SO fun! Someday I will go to the Hollidazzle Parade, I have hear so much about it. Fun pictures! It looked like it was a pretty warm night. I love your sweater Lelers! You look so cute, those earings looks so good on you.

Kennedi has grown up SO much since I've seen her. It's like, "Who is that! She looks so different!"

Emily said...

So fun! I love the pictures. I wish we had something like the Holidazzle here!

Mark and Libby Miller said...

SO FUN! (x3) love your family!

Jenny said...

Great pictures! I wish those 50 degree days would have lasted longer. What a great family tradition!