11.26.2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving up at mom & dad's house! We loved celebrating Thanksgiving with mom & dad, grandma & grandpa, mike & susan & steph! It was a perfect holiday! The dinner was fantastic!!! Everyone pitched in & the dinner was fantastic - mom made a delicious turkey & we loved all the side dishes. So yummy. We sure are enjoying our leftovers! Kennedi & Adelie were sick with fevers....so they weren't their cheerful selves, but we still had a great holiday as a family. I just adore my grandparents, so I felt extra grateful that they made the trip up for the day to be with us. I love those two! I know my daughters adore them too. They are wonderful. Thanks, mom & dad, for the wonderful holiday together!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ahh so fun! I wish we were there for Thanksgiving! :) The girls look so cute!

Peter and Cindy said...

I like Kennedi's carry sack at the parade--looks fashionable and warm.
Glad the girls enjoyed the parade--which is always entertaining. Sorry the girls didn't feel better during the visit, but it was still great to see you all! Nate, thanks for helping to take the boat lift out; we will never, ever again take the boat lift out and put Christmas lights on the trees on the same day--the weather will just not allow for that again.

Jenny said...

Oh, I love these! The girls could not be cuter and everyone looks so happy. I love Thanksgiving, bring on Christmas!