Cheerful holiday treasures are so sweet & warm your heart when
it's frosty outside!! Sprinklybaby loves the holiday season!! What's
more precious than a child's hand-written "Dear Santa...." letter?
Here's the perfect spot to place that letter: a red felt "Santa"
envelope. It's hand-stitched with light blue & mint green stitches
& is stamped with a snowflake stamp & ready for delivery to the
North Pole!! Red & white baker's twine & a green felt button
keep the "Dear Santa" letter safe inside the envelope! You will treasure
this for years to come! Happy holidays! Love, sprinklybaby ♥ purchase here!
4 comments:
Love this, so cute!
Santa envelope is cool, but I really like the reindeer pieces! dad
Soooo cute! Are you going to make ornaments?! Seriously, this is the most adoarable, best idea, love love love it!
I love these envelopes, perfect size! I saw the felt envelopes you liked on pinterest - the gratitude envelopes. I would love to do those for the boys, I think its a great idea.
Post a Comment