I added this darling little piece of decor
to my shop. I just adore these felt & yarn wreaths. I've seen them
in the past & have always loved them. There's something so timeless
& charming about a yarn & felt wreath. I think this would be a
cute addition to a nursery - or anywhere in the home! So sweet & a
perfect pop of color.
3 comments:
I love watching your creative streak unfold through this shop - you are truly amazing Leanna, so so talented!
aww, thanks, Lib! it's so much fun for me. I wish I had more time to make more...but it's been fun so far!
Awesome wreath Lelers! These are so cool. I love the colors your chose. I think I've even seen this exact photo of your wreath circulating on pinterest. The viewers are eating it up. I think it's so cool that you've gotten more into crafts. You are so good, and it feels so good to create something. Amen to Libby, You are so talented!!
Post a Comment