10.31.2011

happy halloween! love, peas & carrot

happy halloween! love, our little peapod & carrot! love you all!

5 comments:

Peter and Cindy said...

Was hoping you'd post some pictures...soon. Great costumes! I am sure everyone loved them! Glad to see Adelie is already enjoying the candy!! All so cute! Love you guys.

Jenny said...

I am so glad you stopped by, I love your family and just adore all of you! These were by far the cutest costumes I've ever seen!

Leanna said...

awww, thanks, dad & jenny! the girls were so cute. I think Kennedi was a perfect little peapod & Adelie was a pretty cute carrot! I wish we would have lasted a little longer trick-or-treating...maybe next year!

Katherine Fajen said...

TOO CUTE!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness!!! You really out did yourself Lelers. These are the CUTEST costumes, what an aweome idea. I can't believe how big Kennedi is, her big blue eyes are just striking! I just LOVE those two. So glad you guys had an awesome halloween.