10.27.2011

fun projects!

I have been wanting to make this pom-pom garland for the girls' room for a little while now, and finally made it today! It turned out so sweet & so colorful. I need to take better pictures of it in their room when the lighting is better. I love it. If Nate didn't mind, I would string this all over our bedroom too! It's adorable. I also made a really cool dry-erase board (pictured in top photo. I need to get heavy-duty magnets to hang it on the refrigerator still). It's pretty darling. I can't think of a cuter spot to write the grocery list! More projects to come...I need to finish Kennedi's costume before I do any more projects! Adelie's is finished (can't wait to see her in it!).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Leanna, I LOVE these items!! I don't realize how uncreative I am until I see the things you come up with!! Another homerun :)