1.19.2012

letters to my daughters.

I ordered these darling cards from Sarah Jane & I absolutely adore them. I am planning on framing this set of cards & hanging them in the girls' room. They are so sweet. While snuggling with Adelie the other night, I was thinking about these cards & thinking about how much I adore my girls - and I decided I'm going to start something special for Adelie & Kennedi: letters to my daughters.

I always have the best intentions to keep a journal (especially now that I have little ones). Each memory (great or small) is so special and the girls grow so quickly. I don't want to forget any of these moments. I still intend to start keeping a journal, but I came up with this idea & I'm going to start it now!

I'm ordering 2 more boxes of cards: one for Adelie, one for Kennedi. And I'm going to write a letter to each girl, each month. Then I'll seal them, and save them in a special spot for when they're older & can enjoy them. I hope to do this their entire childhood. I hope they love them. It'll be great for me to express my love for them & hold onto these special moments!

No comments: