1.19.2012

I believe.


I know this isn't everyone's style, but I wanted to share this. If you don't love watching music videos, this is a great song to close your eyes & listen to.

I absolutely love this song. I've loved it since I first heard it.  It's one of my favorites. When I'm feeling low, or need a pick me up, this is an easy go-to. The words humble me & the message softens me. There's not much that makes me feel closer to the Lord than music. I absolutely love the message of this song. My faith is simple. I believe in Christ. I believe that we are each loved so deeply. I believe I can return to Him someday. I'm "finding more & more truth...the longer that I live" in Christ's love as I reflect on the blessings I enjoy each day. I am grateful for the beautiful daughters I've been blessed with. I've never felt closer to Heaven than the moments I looked in my daughters' eyes for the first time. 

Life is beautiful. Life is precious. I am blessed. I am grateful. I am humbled by this song. 

No comments: