kennedi is 8 months old!
All smiles!! Kennedi starting sitting up on her own a week ago & she is so happy! She loves grabbing toys & feeding herself snacks - and she's gotten so much stronger in just a couple of days. She is such a happy little girl. I adore her. We loved the warmer weather this week - I went for a great run with the girls on Monday. It felt so nice to enjoy the sunshine - and I know the girls loved bundling up and riding along.
3 comments:
Kennedi is becoming pretty expressive! I think Adelie, however, is working to stay ahead of her (not afraid to ham it up a bit!). Cute pictures! dad
She is the happiest, most content baby I've ever seen! Her little face just makes me smile. :)
I love how she is just smiling from ear to ear in all of these pictures. She is so cute.
Post a Comment