We saw The Lorax tonight. We've been super excited to see this movie!!
It was a last minute decision to go see it tonight...and we loved every
minute of it. We have had bad luck in the past with Adelie in the movie
theater (we tried to see the Smurfs...and it was a complete bust...by
the time the previews were over). I was happy that she was loving The
Lorax tonight. It couldn't have been a better.
The movie was unreal. So much fun to watch! It's a great story & visually captivating. Adelie was in heaven, cuddled up with daddy the whole time...with her bag of "popcorn" (pirate's booty!). Kennedi stayed snuggled with mommy the whole movie! Wonderful. Adelie was clapping at the end of the movie...and dancing on the seats...and aisles...till everyone had left & the lights came on!!
The movie was unreal. So much fun to watch! It's a great story & visually captivating. Adelie was in heaven, cuddled up with daddy the whole time...with her bag of "popcorn" (pirate's booty!). Kennedi stayed snuggled with mommy the whole movie! Wonderful. Adelie was clapping at the end of the movie...and dancing on the seats...and aisles...till everyone had left & the lights came on!!
3 comments:
How fun! Glad it went smoother for you this time. She's getting so big! :)
I am excited to see that too! I have always loved the book, which as far as Dr. Seuss goes, is a rather "out there" book. I am glad you liked it, and now I will have to go see it. =)
Have you guys moved yet? I am so excited about your guys upcoming change! I can't wait to hear how you like the new area. Living right next to that Lake is going to be incredible!
Post a Comment