4.08.2012

2 years old...and happier than ever!

We celebrated Adelie's 2nd birthday a few weeks ago and had a wonderful time. She is growing up so quickly. We adore her. She has such a vibrant personality & is always such a delight. I feel so lucky to be her mom. She brings so much joy & excitement to our family. 

We had a picnic in the park, flew a kite, made a trip to the zoo, went to our favorite park...and finished her birthday off with some fun presents, and yummy cupcakes.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What an awesome day! I'll be happy if my 30th includes 1/2 of those activities! :) These 2 years have flown by!

Leanna said...

I know!!! I can still remember you meeting her for the first time. Seems like yesterday!

Jenny said...

It does seem like yesterday, oh how the time flies. It's been so fun seeing her grow! Every time I see her now I'm amazed at how much she's learned! I really the love the picture of you nuzzling her and the one where she's draped over Nate's head. Such sweet moments. :)