4.08.2012

new friends!

If it seems like we have been missing-in-action lately, it's because we've been super busy with our new friend. I've been nannying for a little guy - full time - in Minneapolis. Adelie (and Kennedi) love our time together. He is a wonderful little boy - and it's great watching the kids play together. Our days are filled with lots & lots of play time - we make a trip to the park every day - lots of stroller rides, playing with puzzles, books, legos, blocks, markers, crayons, stickers...all that fun stuff! By the time we get home at night, we're pretty exhausted...but it's worth it! We had the day off on Friday and got to spend it with our other favorite friend, Jenny. Jenny is my best friend from college - and the girls (and I) love her!! We always love our girl time with her. Adelie just adores her. Jenny spoils the girls all the time - and really spoiled them this time - with a new unicorn (and other great gifts too!). Adelie loves her new animal friend! I had to post some pictures of Adelie & her newest pal. Too cute!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Heart status: offically melted. You may have to enter that picture of Adelie and the little boy somewhere, it's a winner! They look so grown... but in little bodies. I am glad they're enjoying the unicorn! Thanks for the blog shout-out - I sure do love ya'll. :)