5.21.2012

the cartwright girls.

I love these girls more and more every day. We have been loving the spring! It feels like summer is here already - lots of fun playing outside in the sun! I know we're going to have a wonderful summer. We just adore these girls so much. I love seeing how much they grow each day. Kennedi's personality has really blossomed in the last couple weeks. She is hilarious. She is going to be a silly little lady just like her big sis. They are going to be best buds for sure.

 

4 comments:

Libby said...

haha, that post made me happy - your two little 'toe heads'! I love seeing how much art is incooperated into the girls lives, they will have a creative flare like their momma for sure.

Love and miss you guys.
L

Peter and Cindy said...

You're right! Beautiful girls!

Jenny said...

Oh, how quickly they grow! How do they manage to keep getting cuter and cuter?!

Ryan said...

Great photos and great memories. Thanks for posting all these pictures- without them we would be missing out on so much!