Nate told us he had a big surprise tonight...and he came home with an awesome new Marmot tent!!! We now have big camping plans for the weekend. I am so in love with this tent. It's so sweet. We are going to love it!!! I love Nate so much. I thought he was bringing home a bouquet of peonies...or something extra delicious for dinner. Little did I know he made a trip to REI and spoiled our family with a new Marmot tent!! YAY! Adventure is out there!

4 comments:
Awesome!! What a sweet surprise!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend, can't wait to hear about it!
That top picture of Kennedi looks like she just saw a bear! So, I am sure she'll find camping fascinating! I expect you'll make plenty of good memories with that tent! Way to go, Nate!
Wow, sweet! The girls will love that! Good choice.
Soooo cool! I bet you were just so surprised and excited. I'm so excited to hear about your camping trips. Summer is so much fun! I love the tent, I don't much but I think Marmot tents are the best.
Post a Comment