5.01.2012

we're buying a new home!!!!

we have very exciting news!! we are buying our first home!!!!!!! YAY!! we could not be happier with the home we found. we are buying a townhome in Chanhassen - brand new! it's a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home. I'm so excited for the girls to have their own bathtub - (and for me to have my own bathtub!). we love everything about it - the kitchen, the layout, the appliances, the townhome community (we have tons of running/biking trails right outside our house, an awesome pool!!!!! and a great park right outside of our townhome). the townhome is beautifully built. I know these photos don't do it justice - but I wanted to share a couple pictures (just took a couple quick shots on my phone). we are hoping to close the first week of June...so we'll be moving to Chanhassen a month from now!!!!! we CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!! the girls love it too - Adelie just loves exploring all the new spaces - and Kennedi was loving life, crawling all over last night! we are so happy!

6 comments:

Alice & Jim said...

Fantastic!!! It looks wonderful. We're so excited for you all!

Jenny said...

WHAAAT? Congratulations! I'm so glad you found something! It looks awesome, what a perfect place for your family... and it's in CHANHASSEN! Yea!!!

Peter and Cindy said...

Nice looking place! And it's apparent that the girls love it! Great place. Great location. dad

Emily said...

Love it! I can't quite imagine the floor plan but it looks great. Can't wait to see it this summer.

Heather said...

Leanna! The town home is gorgeous!!! This is SUCH exciting news. What a great community, I can tell from the pictures that it looks like a really well planned community. That pool is huge. You will love all those trails. The school district is amazing there too! Lelers, you can be there forever. I love town homes. I am so excited for you guys. You deserve it, you've both been working so hard. Congratulations!!!

Libby said...

HOLY COW I called you as soon as I saw this post! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! Seriously I can't imagine the feeling of owning your very own place with no evil landlords or prostitute neighbors! I'm so happy - I left a message but will call again for all the details. Way to go guys, we can't WAIT to see the new place in August! Love and miss you.