We had a nice Easter Sunday together as a family. Easter Sunday is one of my favorite days of the year. Such a special time to celebrate. We had a nice morning at church. Adelie looked darling in her new dress - thank you, Nona!! She loves it! After church, the girls took naps - and then we had fun with their Easter baskets....and playing with the brightly colored Easter eggs....Adelie was having fun cracking the hard boiled eggs on the floor & peeling them. She loves her new Muppets t-shirt (had to wear it right away!!) & her new"miss bunny" stuffed animal.
The girls are now sleeping...and my amazing husband made a fantastic, fantastic, fantastic dinner!!!! Charcoal-grilled pork tenderloin, smothered in a homemade spiced-strawberry-barbeque sauce - with roasted brussels sprouts & onions...tossed in chipotle olive oil....delish!!!! Love this guy. Snuggling up, eating din-din! Happy Easter!
9 comments:
Yum - good work, Nate! The girls look darling in their Easter best. These pictures could be used as advertising, they are so sweet. I love the Kennedi's new hat and Adelie's yellow shoes! These girls are always so stylish!
Jenny- we went back to Janie & Jack on Saturday and bought another swim cap! When I showed Nate the one you and I bought, he teased me for not buying 2! So...now we have matching swim hats for the girls!! :)
So cute!! Way to go Nona on Adelie's Easter dress that is adorable! I love Easter too, wow Nate good work in the kitchen all your dinners always sound unreals!
Sooo excited about your new purchase!!! So cute, it looks so good on you. Great choice, love the stripes!
Thanks, Heather!! I thought you'd like it! I also bought a mint green tank for running - and a matching headband! Can't wait to wear them!!! Love it!!!
Miss you guys!
Cute pictures! dad
Oh, I'm so glad! Those were too cute!
Those dresses for Easter are the most adorable thing I have ever seen - especially those big stripes! I can't wait to have a girl to dress up :) You guys are always in the midst of some awesome craft/activity - keep it up! Love and miss you guys.
Aww, thanks! I bought that dress for Adelie a year ago...and she is finally big enough to wear it! I love it too! :)
Can't wait to meet your little lady!!! Love and miss you too!
Post a Comment