6.17.2012

swim! swim! swim!

we are looking forward to lots of pool days ahead! we love the pool at our townhome! we had a fun time with grandpa & the pool last weekend....nate is taking a long weekend this weekend...so we'll hit the pool for sure! can't wait.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I bet you'll get so much use out of it! I'm so happy for you guys, and of course, the girls look adorable (that includes you too Leanna). :)

Heather said...

SO fun Leanna!! I love all the pictures. Adelie looks so tall to me! Kennedi is darling, she has so much personality! She's such a happy little girl. I love the age she's at so much. Man they grow up so fast! Compare the two of them to just last summer, woah!

Little A's goose egg looks so painful! What a trooper. Bonk :) I can only imagine a million ways how she got that ;)

Ryan said...

Pool and house look great - the girls are changing so quickly! Glad to see all the photo updates - how else are we going to know what you're up to!? Everything looks wonderful - congratulations on the move. I think you'll be comfortable there for a long time!

Ryan said...

Two quick comments: Kennedi's smiles are so cute.

I swim laps at a community pool here (as in the community of villas - maybe 30 townhomes). Nobody else in the pool - there is a lifeguard there all day, every day. He stands at the edge of the pool and watches me swim. There's the result of cheap labor for you - "yeah, might as well get a lifeguard too," I imagine the management said. It's comical because it's a small pool and having a full-time lifeguard just doesn't make sense to Americans - you could easily cut that cost! Except the poor guy probably makes no more than $300 a month...

Anyways, I let him do his job and take dignity in his work, which is making sure I stay afloat, even if it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Anonymous said...

so fun! they are adorable.