6.18.2012

water babies.

Adelie, Kennedi, and I were lucky to spend a long weekend with Nate. He took the day off today - and we were happy to have him home. We spent the afternoon at the pool. Perfect day in the sun! The water & sunshine felt great!! After a quick afternoon trip to the doctor for the girls' 2yr/1yr wellness checks, we came home...took a nice (hot!) family walk on the trails behind our townhome...and headed back to the pool! Adelie was swimming great tonight in her little yellow tube/floatie. I am so proud of her! First full day at the pool & she's totally trying to swim. Such a great day. Nate & I both felt like we were on vacation. So relaxing...and so much fun! As I'm typing this, the swimsuits and pool towels are back in the washing machine...getting clean for tomorrow! And the girls are sound asleep! 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute suits! Darling, I love the pool pictures. :)

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures! These are totally the type of pictures your girls will love looking back on and think, "my family is the BEST!" those girls in their cute swimsuits are so darn cute!!