we have had an incredible summer so far. I try to take the girls to the pool every day - and it's been so great. I just love our pool days together. We totally have our routine set - and it's wonderful. Adelie is getting to be quite the swimmer - constantly trying new tricks in the water (flips, twirling, backflips....seriously!) and she loves doing jumps. I have to remember that she's only 2! She's fearless...and independent (which can be tricky at the pool), but we absolutely love our pool days together. When we're not at the pool, we're at home enjoying our new house - or playing at the park. It's been a great summer so far, and I just love my girls so much.
1 comment:
My goodness! Whether they are crying, in swim caps, floating in a tub, or sleeping in a high chair these 2 are just as precious as they come!!!
Post a Comment