9.29.2012

apple orchard. magical.

The apple orchard is one of my favorite places. There's something so special about apple orchard trips with Adelie & Kennedi. So magical. We loved our trip to the apple orchard this fall! The girls were in heaven. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we loved everything about it!

 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh how I wish we could all go together to pick apples! The kids would have the funnest time. Those apples look scrumptious! It looks like it was a warm day there too. I took sweaters for all of us hoping for cooler weather but it's hard work harvesting all those apples! Toasty warm! I love Kennedi's rosy cheeks. Great pictures! What a fun family outing. Can't wait to see the next post! Love it when you photo dump on the blog! I've been dying for pictures of the girls. Miss those ladies!

Jenny said...

Oh, my! You really get a feel for their personalities in these pics! Their expressions are so darling! Kennedi is really trying to dig into that apple. :)