9.29.2012

I am smitten.

I am so in love with these girls. I just adore them. Nothing in life makes me happier than their hugs & kisses & smiles & sweetness. 
 

5 comments:

Leanna said...

thank you so much for the pictures, mark!! we really love them - and we really appreciate your willingness to take time out of your vacation to snap some pictures of us!! love you!

Ryan said...

Mark those picture really are A-MAZING! You really captured the Cartwright family in true form. Sometime I see family pictures and it just doesn't seem to be the best representation of the family. This is so Cartwright! Kennedi! So cute! Love the hydrangeas, and the cupcakes, such a nice touch. Everyone looks so cute in these. You'll have to get that family photo printed on canvas or something - It's the perfect photo for your house Lelers!

Peter and Cindy said...

Everyone looks so: cute and adorable--beautiful pictures and family! dad

Libby said...

ohhhh, I MISS you guys! these were so very adorable - how could the picture not turn out with such adorable subjects (yes, you too Nate!)

Jenny said...

These pictures could not be cuter! What sweet faces you all have. I love the set up and colors... very Cartwright! The girls are sure getting big!