12.08.2012

hollidazzle parade!

we made a trip to downtown minneapolis tonight for one of our favorite Christmas traditions: the hollidazzle parade! we're getting a big snow storm tonight (yay!)...so we wanted to make sure we saw the parade of lights before it was too chilly for the girls. they had fun...and kennedi especially loved the lights! adelie was loving life with daddy holding her high above everyone's heads. I love the hollidazzle. next up: we're visiting Santa & the elves!! I love Christmas time! such a special season!

5 comments:

Emily said...

So fun. I love the Holidazzle parade. Such sweet girls!!

Leanna said...

you should go while you're in town! it's so great!! we can't wait to see you...in less than 2 weeks! YAY!!!!!!

Jenny said...

What a fun Christmas tradition! I forget how long Adelie's hair is getting, it's so pretty. You all look great! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! :)

Leanna said...

we are super excited to see you!!! so fun! we love our girl time with you! xo!!

Mark and Libby Miller said...

this is a really great tradition you guys have going!