11.30.2012

fall.

Since winter is here, I figure it's probably good to do a quick fall photo dump. We've had a nice fall - with the most exciting news...we're having another baby! We found out the day after my marathon...and we're thrilled! The baby is due June 16th. Adelie & Kennedi (and Nate & I) are really excited.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I nearly squealed when I saw an update! Love the girls in their winter gear and all the pictures of you and Nate. I will never get over how cute those halloween costumes are! Let's get together soon. :)

Heather said...

I second Jenny's comment: I sat straight up with the biggest smile on my face. The boys are going to love looking at these pics when they come back.ma treasure trove of goodness! Every pic is amazing. Love, love. Lelers, wow looking good! Your baby bump is so subtle and cute. I love these shots with Nate. Nate loving the expression! Nobody would believe from this post that you used to be a little more stoic in photos!

Miss those girls. You dress them sooooooooooooooo cute! Little A always has the cutest coats on, so colorful. It's like you mini X 2! Love you love you!!!

Leanna said...

thanks, Heather & Jenny, for your sweet comments - I can always count on the two of you for some sweetness on the blog. thanks!

Peter and Cindy said...

Great pictures! The girls are beautiful and so cute. It's great that you can find such a variety of activities to involve them in. My favorite is Adelie on the horse--confident enough to go one-handed and wave! dad

Leanna said...

thanks, dad! they say they get their beauty from
their grandpa...hopefully baby #3 is just as lucky!

Leanna said...

...and Nate says he learned his bowling moves from his father in law. good stuff!