Nate, it was your birthday so you should have asked Adelie to take that Bucky shirt off!!!! Pete
Happy birthday, Nate! Looks like a great day. Adelie can really work a playground these days, she's so big. :)
Great pictures Lelers! Happy Birthday Nate! I was going to ask, "I hope you got to go golfing!" I know how much he loves that. So fun Leanna! you really know how to throw a party, I am loving all these posts, keep it coming! Great pictures Lelers!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nate, it was your birthday so you should have asked Adelie to take that Bucky shirt off!!!! Pete
Happy birthday, Nate! Looks like a great day. Adelie can really work a playground these days, she's so big. :)
Great pictures Lelers! Happy Birthday Nate! I was going to ask, "I hope you got to go golfing!" I know how much he loves that. So fun Leanna! you really know how to throw a party, I am loving all these posts, keep it coming! Great pictures Lelers!
Post a Comment