7.20.2013

berries & candyland













we had another wonderful saturday together. we headed back up to the berry patch - this time to pick raspberries and blueberries! we loved it. after a quick stop in marine on st.croix, we headed into stillwater for the afternoon. our favorite stop was the candyshop!! hard not to smile spending the day picking berries and hanging out in an old fashioned candy shop, picking out sugary treats!!

4 comments:

Peter and Cindy said...

Lots of berries! You must have worked those girls pretty hard. No wonder a trip to the candy store was necessary. Memorable day! gramps

Jenny said...

Gosh, they are cute! Great pics! That Cartwright family is a memory-making machine. :)

Heather said...

Oh I love the big pictures on the blog!! So, so, great! I can see them! Can't wait to see you guys in like two weeks! EEK!!!! Love those girlies! That was quite the load! I am amazed the girls weren't covered in berry juice, that's impressive!

Heather said...

How far way is St Croix from your house? Where is this place, it sounds amazing and soo cute. If it's not too far away I want to go there! That candy shop looks amazing. We need to plan out some outings!