We made strawberry jam!! I am so excited for homemade jam. We tested it tonight, and we all loved it. Adelie was eating it by the spoonfuls!! She had been asking to eat it all day long, staring at the jars asking when it would be ready. When daddy came home, we ate it up!
It was really fun to make the jam together!! Oh, and of course we had to make homemade whipped cream to go with all the rest of the strawberries & biscuits & pound cake! Yum! Adelie was loving it last night - she got to stay up extra late to finish off the batch with us. Fun memories.






2 comments:
So fun!!! Great pictures, the jam looks so tasty. I love the girls drawings, and your ice cream cones look pretty yummy too. You Millers are amazing, I wish I had myself some drawing skills!
I'm sure you're busy making etsy creations! See you in a few weeks.
Love you!
Aunti Hb!
Love these baking pictures! Lots of fun! gramps
Post a Comment