my dad took a couple shots of my baby-belly this weekend...it's huge!!! 3 days till she's due...I'm hoping she'll come sometime next weekend (or sooner, obviously!). can't wait!!
PREGS! haha - you're totally there! , 3 more days ahh! You aren't even puffy :) EEk! I can't wait to be an aunt. You need to e-mail pictures out immediately when she comes so we can go get them printed and up on the fridge. The fridge has been dubbed - okay for photos! Our walls are barren, but the fridge is for baby girl and Mr. Finn.
I can't wait to hear what you name her. I can't believe you have been able to keep it a secret- so impressed!
9 comments:
yippeeeee! I have been wanting to see that beautiful belly of yours, it is so wonderful!! C'mon out little cookie!!
I love that little belly!! Too cute! Can't wait for you. :)
Haha! I think it is crazy that you're so tiny and your belly is so round. You still look great! :) I can't wait for the little one to come!
oh thanks, girls!!! so funny - it's a big watermelon...err, beachball...
love it. can't wait to meet the little lady!
PREGS! haha - you're totally there! , 3 more days ahh! You aren't even puffy :) EEk! I can't wait to be an aunt. You need to e-mail pictures out immediately when she comes so we can go get them printed and up on the fridge. The fridge has been dubbed - okay for photos! Our walls are barren, but the fridge is for baby girl and Mr. Finn.
I can't wait to hear what you name her. I can't believe you have been able to keep it a secret- so impressed!
Wow, time is flying! Lucky for Nate he'll be able to put that smelly canine down and have a baby to hold!
you guys are all great! we are extremely excited. hopefully the next couple of days pass by quickly. I am so anxious to meet her!
Okay. So the graphic above says the baby has arrived...isn't cyberspace cool (and totally reliable)? What did you name her?
hahaha! we looked at that this morning...funny that it says she's arrived already. I wish it were true.
:) Hopefully we can tell you her name very, very soon!!
Post a Comment