
it's thursday, march 11th. we are one day past our due date...and now we're playing the 'waiting game'. nate & I took a picture in the nursery together this morning before work...hoping she comes soon! I'm feeling great still - I have good energy, feel healthy, and I'm trying to stay positive and calm throughout these final days...I am really excited to begin this new adventure in our lives.
I'm hoping she comes sometime in the next couple of days. It'd be fun if she came on Sunday (grandpa miller's birthday)...or anytime before then! I went to the mall last night and walked and walked and walked - and then bounced on my exercise ball when I got home (I love that thing!)...hoping to try to get things loosened up & moving a little...who knows when she'll arrive, but I've never been so excited. I've also never felt such gratitude - I'm so grateful for this pregnancy, and I have such gratitude for this new blessing in our lives. I can't even imagine the love we are about to experience as a family, but I am so ready for it!!
5 comments:
Way to go Lelers! Walking the mall, I love it. It really is a great place to walk isn't it! You'll love going early in the mornings when there is no people. Great alternative to the cold. I hope you don't have to wait a week? Having you given any thoughts about getting induced or are you just going to wait?
it was great to get walking! so funny...big pregnant girl walking laps around the mall! so fun. it's been so rainy here the last couple of days, so it's way easier to walk inside! tonight, I'm tackling the stairs!!! and probably do a little bouncing on the ball again :)
I really hope I don't have to wait till our next doctor appointment - we meet with him next wednesday afternoon, and he'll talk to us about induction methods at that point (since I'll be a week overdue then...). Hopefully she'll come on her own before then.
love you lots!!
you look great! i like your shirt!! :) I can't wait for her to come!
Leanna is doing great...healthy and patient as can be! Dad
Nate looks thrilled.
Post a Comment