1.08.2011

santa claus...not the jolliest of men

I was so excited to take Adelie to see Santa for her first time! We decided to take her the Macy's in downtown Minneapolis. I'm really happy we went there...hopefully we can take our kids there every year. It was a really fun experience. Each Christmas, Macy's creates a themed holiday display. This year's theme was 'the life of an elf'. It was truly incredible!! I was in awe the entire time as we walked through an 'elf's life'. It was really detailed & super fun!!!! Macy's has it set up so that you walk through this amazing holiday-fantasy-land and then the finale is the Santa's visit. The finale in our case was not so exciting! Santa was super lame. Adelie didn't even get close to smiling! He was just kind of dull. It was still a really fun experience & we loved seeing Adelie enjoy the elves!!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Love Adelie's nonplussed look on Santa's lap.