We loved having Mark & Libby here in MN for the last week. We had such a great time with them. I'm so sad that they're already gone. I'll post more photos from their visit when I have a little more time - but for now, I wanted to share a couple beautiful photos Mark took of Kennedi...and one funny one of Adelie waking up to a camera!! I just adore these pictures!!!!!!! There are so many beautiful photos - but I thought I'd just share a couple on here. Love! Love! Love! Thank you SO MUCH!!!! Miss you guys so much already.



3 comments:
Great pictures! Kennedi has such a beautiful face, I love that first one! Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more-
She is a little doll. I love her sweet face. I think she is going to look so much like her big sis...but in her own way. The picture of Adelie in this post cracks me up! I think it's hilarious!!!!
These turned out so beautiful! Your girls are precious - i love that little fuzzy head!
Post a Comment